Tuesday 21 September 2021

My dog poem.

 aDorable

Outstanding

Guardful

small


aDorable fluffy dogs that love to play

Outstanding pets that listen to their owners

Guarding their owners with their life

Small dogs that go under the bed to hide

Today we have done writing and for writing, we did some poetry. Poetry is when you write a list of things about one thing but certain poems don't need to rhyme like most. The poem we did is called an acrostic poem it is a poem that doesn't need to rhyme. I liked that I could do about anything I wanted to so it was easy because I know a lot about dogs. my poem was about dogs like you can see in the title. I hope you enjoy my poem and think it's good thank you for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.