Wednesday 22 September 2021

My epitaph poem

 There once was a guy called wail

he stood on a very big nail

it went through his foot

and now he's woken up toooo... heaven


Today we have done writing and for writing, we did some poetry. An epitaph poem is a made up poem about someone that dies but thankfully it is not true unless you want it to be true. Poetry is when you write a list of things about one thing but certain poems don't need to rhyme like most. The poem we did is called an epitaph poem it is a poem that needs to rhyme. I liked that I could do about anything I wanted to so it was easy because I know a lot about dogs. my poem was about dogs like you can see in the title. I hope you enjoy my poem and think it's good thank you for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.