Friday 24 April 2020

If I won lotto

If I had won the lotto I would pay all the homeless I see $1,000 and I would pay the homeless shelters $5,000 then I would buy a mansion and 3 cars one a Porsche, one my Mum's favorite car, and the other my Dad's, favorite car because I support my family. And I would give the rest of my family $5,000 plus my Mum and Dad $5,000. and then with the rest, I would buy a dog so that my dog Bella can have a friend. Then I would buy some ps4 games to play.

Today we have been doing our blog contract and I chose if I won the lotto.
I liked writing it.
I didn't like it because it was hard to think of what I would do with the money. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Curtis! These are all great ideas, it is very nice of you to think of other people when it comes to winning money, I don't think everyone would do that. What kind of friend would you buy Bella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Curtis, It's never as easy as we think it would be, to think of how to spend that much money. I liked how generous you would be to others less fortunate than yourself. Would you save any? or spend it all? Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.