Thursday 21 May 2020

literacy

To past self.
When I heard of lockdown I was scared yet happy because
I thought we wouldn’t be able to go outside but I was happy because
we only had to do the 2 things a day which some of them were easy and
I could have breaks. Once I had finished them I could sit down and chill.
Today at school I had troubles and it was kinda hard but I was doing it and
giving it a go. yesterday/Tuesday I was having trouble then as well but I did it some
of it was easy Monday tho. As level 4 started I got a little bit worried because of
COVID-19 as you all might know. I was in lockdown with my Mum, my Dog,
and a little bit with my Dad. I got to see my grandma a little bit because we
needed her to get us some shopping.


today I have done my literacy medals because I want golden time and if you didn't read the caption below golden time is 30 minutes of free time I really want free time because otherwise, I have to do work while other people that have done their work are having free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.