Wednesday 23 September 2020

Camp recount

 For camp, we went to bridge valley because there are only two different camps that we could go on and instead of wellington we went to bridge valley. The people in my cabin were Luke, Slade, Harrison, Kohen, Harry, Jari, and I. We got to camp by driving in vehicles but others went in vans. I felt terrible because I get homesick really bad sometimes but this time I was just homesick. It was kind of fun compared to how I thought it was going to be like. My three favorite parts were kayaking, laser tag, and abseiling. I only liked abseiling because I didn't have to do it. I liked the laser tag because it was just really fun. I liked kayaking because I have done it before so I also found it pretty easy. I also have my own laser tag at home so that is why I was better than some people. I think I would rather the kayaks with lower sides so that the paddle doesn't keep whacking the side. 

I liked that it was in my book so I could just copy straight off it so it was easy. I didn't like it because when I had to write it in my book it was kind of hard to think about what I wanted to write about. We went to camp 2 weeks or more ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.