Wednesday 31 March 2021

Energy.

 How do wind and the sun affect your daily life? The sun affects your daily life by giving you light and some people power. The wind affects your daily life by being able to fly a kite.


What activities do you do that engage the energy of the sun and wind?

I go outside and play with my dog by throwing a bone or a dog toy for her. I also go to the beach and feel the breeze when it is really hot so I don’t faint.

             _                         _

The ways Tawhirimatua influences us.

He influences me by making me want to try bodyboarding because the waves he makes look cool and fun to bodyboard on.


This week we have been researching more energy stuff. I liked that we had a book to read off of. I didn't like that it was hard to find the stuff I wanted to wright down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.