Thursday 1 April 2021

Solar panels and the cardboard map.

 



For the last 2 weeks, we have been making a couple slides and a map of our school. I liked that it was Harry, Jesse, and I so that we could finish it faster and make it better than we probably would of and, I tried my best. I didn't like that it took so long for me to do it. I hope you enjoy or did enjoy what I made and wrote down with my friends that wanted to help me with the project and the ones that actually came to school. I learned that solar panels are $17,000 and the solar panels use around 1.7 to 1.8 kilowatts or kw which is short for kilowatts. I also learned that to power our school with solar panels, we would need 47 solar panels which is a lot of money and solar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.