Wednesday 23 June 2021

The 10 great walks of NZ.

 


Today I and my class did a quiz and then we had to discover one of the quiz questions and the quiz question that we had to do was what are the 10 great walks of New Zealand and if you are into hiking then this slide and these walks would be very helpful for you. I liked that we were allowed to research because otherwise, I would have no clue what to do. Something else that I liked was that I worked my best to get it done and I got it done so I am happy. I  didn't like that it took me so long just to do what I did. I hope you enjoy the slide or did enjoy it. I hope you like these walks and manage to do sometime if you are into this sort of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Curtis I am a year 7 student at Glenbrae school. I really liked this post you have made it is very cool. Have you ever been to the 10 places you listed and what made you choose those places. keep up the great work.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.